Download unlimited stock photos!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

What it's all about

In 2006 I will be embarking on a photographic journey of my life. I will strive to create and maintain a Photo-a-day project. For anyone unfamiliar with the concept, I will have one photo for every day of the year! I'm really hoping that this keeps me busy with my photography and encourages me to be creative and thoughtful with my shots.
I'd love it if you stop by to take a look and maybe even tell me what you think about my photos!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this link through DCP, and I'm starting a PAD for 06 as well and would like to put you on my hello friends list if that's ok...my name there is android9.

thanks

8:50 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

Feel free to add me to your list! :-) However, I can't find a Mac version of Hello yet :-( So I don't know if I'll be on there....

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Libby, good luck on your PAD this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what we all come up with. Should be fun.

Faye

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com