Download unlimited stock photos!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Some personal guidelines

As I'm still relatively new to photography, I wanted to give this project a few guidelines to help me in my development. I've outlined a theme for every month of 2006! Not every daily photo will stick to the theme, I'm sure, but my hope is that many of them will. This way I can spend some serious time focusing on different aspects of photography.

So, as of a few short days before the start of the year, here is my plan:

January-Black and White
February-Emotive
March-Patterns/Texture
April-Portrait/Self portrait
May-Flowers/nature
June-Macro
July-Light/Shadow
August-Digital art/art filters
September- Landscapes/Wide Angle
October-Color
November- Sunrises/Sunsets
December- Frost/Snow/Coldness

Just a few days till kickoff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com