Download unlimited stock photos!

Saturday, February 04, 2006






Spent most of this evening trying to nail down some abstract shots for the challenge this week. I think I maybe got one, so I posted all of the ones that didn't make the cut....many of them for obvious reasons ;-) I'll have to keep trying tomorrow and monday and see what I get. Finding that it's VERY hard to take an abstract photo that still looks like a photo as opposed to digital art. Very difficult indeed. I'm imagining that those which are more "photo-esque" will probably score better than those that look more digital in nature, but who knows? Had a good time anyways!

2 Comments:

Blogger kaye said...

--"I'll have to keep trying tomorrow and monday and see what I get."
The submission deadline is Sunday! Hope you don't miss it... looks like you've got some neat colors here in these shots.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Bob Rose said...

Wow, love these abstracts!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com