Download unlimited stock photos!

Saturday, December 16, 2006



Trying to get back into the swing of things, though I know the year is almost over.

Seems that despite any determination, the Photo A Day was a bit tougher than I thought it would be! Still trying to decide whether I'll attempt again next year. I'd like to say that I will...

But I can say that I learned a lot by what got done on this one. My knowledge of shutter speeds, aperture, etc. has grown. I'm certainly still learning about composition, and coming up with ideas in general. I tend to prefer "found" shots rather than set-up ones. Hopefully that will change over time--especially with the possible addition of some studio lights. And I feel comfortable, at home, with my my camera. I have "zen-ed" with it, so to speak :-) Which makes me quite happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com