Download unlimited stock photos!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh people of the PAD world....

I beg your forgiveness!!!

But, in all truthfulness, I'm not a slacker (though one might think so from lack of update so far today!). I've been busily and steadily editing some photos for the Hurricane Katrina Volunteer Photo effort thingy. Yeah...thingy...that's about as much as my brain will give me right now. Too much patching, cloning, healing, etc for today...

If the world were perfect, I'd have time to shoot some stuff, edit it, post it here, AND do the volunteer work. But I kinda figure that these people might need their photos more than I need mine right now :-)

So, I'll hop back on hopefully tomorrow. Should have the last pic done by then and be back on track here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com