Download unlimited stock photos!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Martini Anyone?

So I sat down tonight to think about my photography and made a martini.....

Set it down for a minute....only to see my two cats drinking from it!!!

And...well, I guess one of them had a little too much ;-)



Tee hee! Ok, first things first--this is NOT a real martini! I don't want you people thinking I get my pets drunk :-) It was WATER and I garauntee that no animals were harmed in the shooting of these photos :-)

Also, it's my first attempt at a triptych! I really was gonna just do the martini glass, but wasn't thrilled with the lighting I was getting. While messing around with the settings on my camera, the cats came up and started drinking out of my glass. Initially though about chasing them away, but then it was just too cute :-) So, now I have a little storyboard! Tucker is the tabby and Conner is the white one. And yes, Conner really DID knock over the glass at the end of the shoot...that just made me giggle.

5 Comments:

Blogger TonyV said...

Nicely done. This set of pics works because of the story. (I think we see far too many gratuitous cats on DPC. They get shoe-horned into all sorts of challenges).

The middle of the three pictures is the stand-out.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just adorable.

-Rin

7:16 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

cute triptych! The kitties look like they had a lot of fun.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

LOL! Really cute.

5:17 PM  
Blogger kaye said...

What a great set of shots! It's good you didn't chase them away and instead took advantage of the situation. You've got a great result to show!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com