Download unlimited stock photos!

Sunday, January 22, 2006



Took my husband with me today, and he must be my good luck charm. Maybe he smells better to the animals than I do ;-) We saw several downy woodpeckers, but unfortunately it was too overcast to really get a good photo of them. I snapped off about 20 different shots, but I was really disappointed when I got them home. No good at all.

But I did get this rather goofy looking pic of my hubby :-) He keeps suggesting that we paint his face and hide him in a bush for the Wildlife challenge....I keep refraining from making jokes about "domesticated animals".

Entering the challenges is always a thrill....but there's a simple joy to be found in just looking for ways to meet them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

He's responding to my request to "turn around and look at me!!"

Whenever he does that he gives me a goofy look :-)

But he's a cutie who knows how to make me laugh....gotta love that!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com