Download unlimited stock photos!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006



Tried something I've been curious about for a while now, and found out it was much harder than I expected!! Took forever to figure out the settings and what the best way to do the post processing was....and I still don't think I'm quite there yet. Might do some more experimenting tomorrow.

I think I over NeatImaged this one...but I kinda liked it.

Oh, for those that don't know, this is a photo of smoke. Seen 'em around and liked them, so I thought I'd give it a try.

And David is dope.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Very nice, I have yet to try smoke.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Edward said...

Was this inversed? I want to try shooting smoke again, now that I have a backdrop for it.. I don't have good lights though :/

10:27 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

It's fun to try new things, isn't it? Nice job.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

artyste--yes, it was inversed. Shot on a black background (a zip up sweatshirt actually hahaha!). Don't sweat the "good lights" too much. I just used what was in my bathroom! Had to adjust the settings to compensate for the lack of light. Gonna try to bring a couple lamps in to get some light from the side one of these days.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Bob Rose said...

Very very nice!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com