Download unlimited stock photos!

Monday, January 09, 2006

All the way from England!



My good friend, Matt, is back in the States for a month!! He's recently been in England, working overseas. Matt is one of those guys that always knows how to make me smile and is just a joy to be around. So, naturally, I forced him to pose for my PAD :-)

*WARNING* This is by -no means- a serious photo :-) Much like Fat Free Ice Cream is not really ice cream.

We've been hanging out and having fun for most of the evening, and Matt, who is quite used to being on stage, developed some shyness. Hence the National Geographic pose with my lovely old quilt as a veil :-)

Went for a tritone here in the spirit of somewhat keeping with my January theme.

I must admit...photo was not my first priority today. It's been months since I've seen my dear friend and I'm not ashamed to say that goofing off was more important to me today! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com