Download unlimited stock photos!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Early Bird




Went downtown today to try and take some shots for the Singled Out challenge. And then I said to myself, "Self--it's the middle of the afternoon on a workday/schoolday, it's raining, and it's cold outside. Did you really? expect a lot of people wandering around downtown?"

*shakes head* Gonna have to try that again I guess.

But, I did manage to find some cute little birds and so I entertained myself with them for a while. Chased them all around a bank parking lot, narrowly avoiding cars. It was fun :-) Perhaps next time I get the chance to shoot some birds, they'll actually be some more interesting ones--a little more color maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

The colors and contrast in this are just stunning.

I had to blink a few times. It's just so.. THERE..

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com