Download unlimited stock photos!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A house!



Hurray for houses!!

*apologizes* I'll back up a moment.

Today my husband and I got pre-approved for a home mortgage. We met with a realtor about two weeks ago and met with the bank today. So, the looking can officially start!! We're very excited about this, needless to say. So it inspired my PAD for today. It'll be quite a ride, I'm sure...trying to find a house that we BOTH love, getting ready to move out of our apartment--just all of it. But, at the end, we'll have our very own home :-) A place to call ours!

And...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's at least one extra room that could be used as a studio ;-) Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Yay, congrats!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Good luck on the house hunt, why leave it to chance, insist on a studio room!!! Afterall, you'll be in the next place for a while, make sure is has what you want!
Mike

7:54 AM  
Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

Congratulations...have fun looking, and don't "settle" for things that are not really what you want by rushing things. Take time to really pick the house that you and your husband will turn into a home. Of course, take lots of pictures, too! :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com