Download unlimited stock photos!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007



Tried the water droplets again tonight. This time I used a different dish--a shallow blue plate, which I think worked much better. It allowed me to shoot without capturing the edge of the baking pan I used last night. I also added one of my halogen lights to the set-up which (I think) is responsible for the clarity of the water. Upped my ISO to 1600, causing some noise that I had to soften with the blur tool.

But all in all, I think it's a better capture than yesterday. Still not *quite* what I was looking for....but better.

3 Comments:

Blogger talj said...

hey! your getting there! A great little project for you :o)

5:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are mooving ahead :) The bowl is visible, which I think could be cropped a bit. This droplet is very nice. Soon you will become the master of droplets :)

10:23 AM  
Blogger tooohip said...

Fill up your whole sink and do it there. It works great and you can always make the water blue in P.S. ;-)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com