Download unlimited stock photos!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Emily



This is my friend, Emily. Emily is a DJ here in Champaign-Urbana, IL.....and a pretty dang good one too! She spins weekly at one of the clubs in town and it's always a thrill to go dance to her tracks. Lately she's been working on a lot of her own stuff (in terms of music) and is starting to get more active in the biz. So for some crazy reason she asked ME to take some photos that could be used for promotional pieces! A little intimidating cause she in addition to knowing how to work the turntables, she can shoot a camera with the best of 'em too. We went out for about three hours today and I struggled with poor lighting conditions all over the place (need my own studio!), but in the end I think we came out with some ok stuff. Most of it's certainly a different style, but I think it will project her image well. This first one is a little more "mainstream".



This one I was having fun playing around. I really want to give her some stuff that's as unique and artistic as she is. Of course...if I fail, it's a good thing she has Photoshop too!! ;-)

All in all, a great day though. Filled my card and had tons of fun shooting away! Thanks to Emily for giving me this opportunity and for being willing to be my guineau pig!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com