Download unlimited stock photos!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007




Every week my husband and I have dinner with two other couples that we're good friends with. We take turns, rotating who cooks and hosts, and generally a fabulous time is had by all. We've been doing this for about a year now. It's really nice to be able to take the time to make a good homemade meal (maybe even something fancy and new!) and have good conversation with some of our dearest friends. Tonight we both got to sit back and relax as it was someone else's turn to do the cooking!! Of course, I brought my camera and snagged a couple picks for my PAD. The first one is a little more serious than the second one ;-) Though the second features our lovely chef, who will undoubtedly be modeling for my PAW theme! Some from DPC may recognize her as the model for my shot in the Wind challenge. She's awesome :-) But more on her awesomeness later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Zippy said...

I like the shot of your chef.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The shot of the chef is fun :) I'm impressed by the quality of your pictures here.

6:36 PM  
Blogger talj said...

Looks like good fun was had by all! :o)

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the DoF on the wine bottle. Great job using the tablecloth to keep the BG clean.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Chip Young / cyimages said...

I like the shot of the chef too, it's a fun pic. Nice work on your water drops also.

9:35 PM  
Blogger tooohip said...

Party on Wayne!!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The chef shot is fun but I adore the wine bottle shot! Great DOF!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com