Download unlimited stock photos!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Games!



Went out tonight to play some board games with friends. I realized all of a sudden that it was a quarter to midnight! Yikes! So this is a photo of the game that we were all playing--Order of the Stick. It's kind of similar to Munchkin in terms of how the game works. It's hysterical because it references so many films, jokes, and other games that we all know.

Sorry to be uploading this one so late, as I know it's technically the next day. But we just got home, so you'll have to cut me a little slack ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This game looks fun. Lovely shot.

10:29 AM  
Blogger james_so said...

Looks like fun. Nice DOF and good focus on the 'cards'.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you always carry your camera with you? I do it all the time, since I started PAD :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

DOF works great here.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Ancientimages said...

I'll have to try this one. Looks like a lot of fun!! Great picture.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com