Download unlimited stock photos!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My weekend

My weekend has been fabulous! Chris (hubby) and I left friday evening for Chicago, with plans to visit my folks and many of our friends who live up there. And it's been a great weekend with lots of laughs and games--plenty of good times. All of which I've documented with my camera!!!

Unfortunately, none of them can I share with you until I get home to Urbana later tonight. Because I left my camera cord at home :-( And my dad shoots Nikon, so that's a no-go with the borrowing. So forgive my apparent lack of photos. I assure you that they've been taken for each of the days and I'll upload them onto my comp tonight when we get back.

For now.....

GO BEARS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com