Download unlimited stock photos!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

My backyard



I was running out of time to get my photo done today! We have plans for a short drive to hang out with a bunch of friends and it looks like it'll be another long night. I wanted to get a nice sunset shot, but the atmospheric conditions apparently didn't agree to much. So, looking out over the backyard and the farm field behind it I decided I'd try to do an HDRI of the shot. Still need a bit of practice with that. People keep suggesting Photomatix, so I might try that out.

But here it is, the scene from my back porch :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger thelobster said...

Great view - I'm jealous

10:33 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow you have a great view!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ancientimages said...

Reminds me of fields where I grew up in Missouri. Love the view and the colors. That bit of mist beginning to rise by the trees is just perfect.

12:45 PM  
Blogger admin said...

It's the valiant effort that counts! :)
Or so I tell myself...

1:29 PM  
Blogger talj said...

Certainly a lovely view! Nice colours in the sky too :o)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com