Download unlimited stock photos!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jaime




Let me introduce you to my friend, Jaime :-) She and I met through some mutual friends about a year and a half ago. We've become close friends, and now it seems like I've known her all my life! There are lots of things that I appreciate about Jaime--her loyalty, her silliness, her compassion. All in all, I'm very happy to have had the time to get to know her. So, here she is now, introduced to you. I hope you enjoy her company as much as I do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I like the pose struck by your friend as well as the lighting. Nicely photographed.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

Love the back lite in this. It isn't easy to get such detail in the foreground with such a bright background but you did it very well.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to meet your friend :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mike Holley said...

I agree with Jeff and mprpro. Great pose and good work with the lighting. This image really works well in black & white.

4:10 PM  
Blogger talj said...

Great to meet Jaime, sounds like you have a great friend there, one of the most important things a person can have :o)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com