Download unlimited stock photos!

Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm a SLACKER!



Welcome to my first Slacker photo of the year. Is it a little sad to have a slacker photo up on January 8th? Yeah....maybe. But I worked for nearly 10 hours and then spent the better part of the night trying to figure out exactly what it is I'll need to get the radio transmitter for my lights mounted on my camera. Wanted to make sure I had all that worked out before I place the order for the whole kit & kaboodle.

So my drooling became more important than taking today's picture :-) Shake your heads if you must.

But, despite the extreme volume of slack involved in this photo (including neglecting to change my ISO back to anything remotely reasonable before shooting) there is actually a bit of a connection to my life. Ever since I was ten (so...16 years) I've played the flute. Normally I play your standard every day silver flute. But on a band trip in high school I came across this wooden flute which really kind of captured me. I really enjoy all the different sounds of different kinds of flutes--one of the oldest instruments in the world, you know. Made from a variety of different materials in nearly every region of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger L2 said...

Having the flute on the music page really gives this image a nice sense of context. Well done on the composition.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

It happens to the best of us don't sweat it.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Better to slack and produce... than to not produce at all ;)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo A Day 2007 - DPChallenge.com